Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tornadoes and lint

It certainly isn't fun feeling off while on a business trip where I am expected to speak to the customer throughout the day while my throat gets worse. Hopefully the Sucrets that I bought yesterday after work will help, they seemed to when I tried one last night.

Anyhow, what I thought would be a dull trip because I had half a days worth of work to span four days has changed since they keep adding work for me to do while I am here. That's not so bad, I feel I'm giving good value to the customer, even in my incapacitated state.

3 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Honey and lemon. Really helps. Not a wives tale.

ghost said...

do sucrets still come in those cool little tins?

Phil Plasma said...

ghost: yes, but the sucrets inside are in individual punch out sheets.