Wednesday, June 04, 2008

bringing it to the match

or use a lighter instead.

I can't see very well when it is absolute darkness.

I also have trouble seeing when my eyes are closed.

Radon isn't as happy as helium.

I am not a regular user of the figure of speech 'go figure'. It seems too vague to me; figure what? go where?

In the previous sentence I mispelled the word 'too', I had spelt it 'to'. Since I was missing an 'O' I needed to add one, the conundrum becomes, do I add the missing 'O' between the letters 'T' and 'O', or at the end of 'TO'?

Have a terrific Wednesday!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

he he I have trouble seeing with my eyes shut too. Funny about that.
Now there's another sentence that doesn't make much sense.

Anonymous said...

I would see better with my eyes closed if I believed in Magic.

supertomek said...

either way, its been bronged.

finlandiae darkness is just as bad :)

close ur eyes and press your fingers against ur eyelids. see what i mean?

yeah, but helium is such a slut.

got me :)

i solved THAT conundrum a while back - trick is to delete the single "o" completely, and then write in 2 brand new o's.

yeah, this wednesday was a'aight - thx :)