Monday, June 02, 2008

masked mutants make mangos

I do not have any announcements to make.

However, today is the second day of June which is the month that contains my birthday.

I will be a day older tomorrow than I am today. I believe this applies to everyone, and everything. For example, you will also be a day older tomorrow than you are today. I do not tend to think much about aging or getting older, I have no control over this happening so I do not bother to worry about it. I suppose indirectly I do think about my future health with respect to how much I sleep and eat in the present.

Do you think about aging or getting old?

1 comment:

Debstar said...

As you know I did not like turning 50. I think it had something to do with being half a century. I do like to say that I am in fact 40-10 mainly because of the reaction I get.