Tuesday, December 16, 2008

push below the fold

Let's write a long post to push that ghastly image below the fold.

What is the fold? Well, from newspaper terminology the fold is where the newspaper is folded in half, anything above the fold gets more attention than anything below the fold.

As used in the blogosphere, or on-line in general, below the fold is whatever is on the page but is below what is visible on the screen. As I do not know what the height of your screen is, it would be difficult for me to make this post be exactly the correct length to push the image just under the fold.

Maybe if I stopped here it would be low enough.

Or maybe here.














Most definitely here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what you were talking about. But then I scrolled down, since I've missed several of your posts and wanted to catch up.

And I must say: Ow.

Debstar said...

Thank you. That image was turning my stomach.

ghost said...

you nailed it.

Mercenaria said...

Hope the finger is better! Poor thing!