Thursday, August 12, 2010

guitar lessons for mimes

Blink twice; you'll never miss the dark side of the sun as she saunters to and fro, whisking away the devilish hymns that make victims of the savvy. Gargantuan lilliputians, oxymoron notwithstanding, spend their money on canvas, locking elbows with the goldsmiths of charm, grace and fecundity. Cerebral economics based on sporadic evacuations make celebrations that start at dawn not nearly as dynamic as the colour nineteen. Beyond wishing for vivid lottery winning dreams, the next best thing to ice cream of a gluttonous flavour is attending a Monster Truck event. I savour the letter 'u'. Do you?

3 comments:

ghost said...

you spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record, baby, right round right round.

mez said...

A gluttonous flavour of ice cream is Rolo, I think. My teeth can't stand it anymore, but it was my favourite as a kid.

I like that you make reference to liliputians.

Debstar said...

Did you know there is a list of oxymorons on the net?
http://www.oxymoronlist.com/