Wednesday, January 26, 2011

strangle the blankets! STRANGLE THEM!!!!

I just finished reading 'Blindness' by José Saramago. It was a very compelling read. I highly recommend this book.

In other news Lucien Bouchard will be representing the oil & gas industry here in Quebec. This may not mean much to you, and that is okay. This industry is pushing against a proposed moratorium on shale oil development. Hiring Bouchard is a strategy to try and build popular support for the development.

In still other news, this past Monday V-8 celebrated her second birthday.

2 comments:

mez said...

happy birthday, v-8. :D

Debstar said...

V8 is 2 already!!!!! Give her a birthday kiss for me.

Also thanks for the book recommendation. I finished reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo triligy a few weeks ago and have not bothered reading since then. I need another book.