Saturday, April 14, 2012

MLH

Mawson Lakes Hotel

Quite a number of differences between this hotel and ones I've been to elsewhere.

Free internet elsewhere, pay for it here.
Wireless internet elsewhere, wired here.
Can charge meals in hotel's restaurant to room, not here.
Magnetic swipe card to enter room, key here.
Gym in other hotels, no gym here.
Balcony in this hotel room, not usually elsewhere.
Slot machine room here, not usually elsewhere.
Narrow desk and hard chair here, wide desk, soft office chair elsewhere.

Oh well, what can be done?

3 comments:

Zhoen said...

Hang protest signs off the balcony?

Debstar said...

That is fairly unusual for most of the motels I have stayed in. I wonder if you have entered the Twilight Zone.
I hope the bed is not narrow and hard as well.

Phil Plasma said...

zhoen, I think all I can do is fill out the feedback form. I think protesting should be reserved for more meaningful complaints.

Deb, the bed is a double and is okay in terms of softness.