Wednesday, June 13, 2012

celebrate piety

Making your soul into a loaf of bread is very much unlike using a baseball sock as a laundry detergent.

Brandishing a vomit laced canary cage is not the least of reminiscent paradoxes plagued by impetuous imbeciles.

Selling your gifts like a snail-paced crossword champion is a terribly confused comparison with a calm lake during a fall evening.

Igniting all that is in the ignition would ignite an ignoble ignorance.

Within parentheses, the brackets enveloped the braces.

The sturgeon perched on a carp played the bass.

sturgeon: A very large primitive fish (family Acipenseridae) with bony plates on the body.

perch: Alight or rest on something.

perch: An edible freshwater fish (genus Perca) with a high spiny dorsal fin, dark vertical bars on the body, and orange lower fins.

carp: A deep-bodied freshwater fish of the minnow family, typically with barbels around the mouth.

bass: A voice, instrument, or sound of the lowest range, in particular.

bass: The common European freshwater perch.

4 comments:

Debstar said...

Ignorant ignitions ignite an ignoble iguana.

Sorry that's all I have.

Phil Plasma said...

Don't be sorry, that you replied is way better than planting dandelions in your neighbour's beet garden.

Debstar said...

Oh dear, should I tell you the latest between my neighbour & I? Of course I should.

She cut down a tree when I was out for the day. I came home to find this enormous branch in my herb garden. I wasn't that concerned, I just lobbed the branch back over the fence, only it got caught on the fence and ended up in her herb garden. Actually I didn't know she had a herb garden until she rang me up and abused me. I don't like abuse so I hung up on her mid-sentence. Waiting for the fall-out which I'm sure will happen eventually.

ghost said...

and a good time was had by all.