Wednesday, January 23, 2013

soliloquy like a bird's nest

A window, a toe-nail clip and a vision walk into a bar.

The previous sentence not with standing, notwithstanding, not standing with anyone, can be left to its own devices. As an opening sentence, it is one.

Four minutes from the time I wrote the word Four in this sentence I get to dash upstairs and turn off all of the lights without fair warning; getting the kids to go to sleep. Occasionally I relish this craziness. Other times I simply enjoy it.

I am in the midst of training the Université de Montréal to make use of my company's software. It is showing me how rusty my french is, but they are understanding. I was asked to squeeze the four to five day training session into one day. I pushed back saying two would be the absolute minimum.

It is rare that I put a fifth paragraph into a pattern post. To do so would require that I come up with five sentences. I don't think I'll bother. It seems like too much trouble. So I won't bother.

No comments: