Thursday, May 01, 2014

33mm of rain in my underwear

So things are going pretty well for the people who would describe themselves as people for whom things go well. For the rest of us, well (being a hole in the ground from which oil|water|Oh's can be drawn), each day passing is another day made up of almost exactly the same number of nucleotides and Farmer markets.

nu·cle·o·tide - noun
1. a compound consisting of a nucleoside linked to a phosphate group. Nucleotides form the basic structural unit of nucleic acids such as DNA.

That sentences that begin with the word 'that' are fairly common in this blog can be totally blamed upon the author. I should know. Sometimes, now and know can be mistaken by way of a typo. If you misspell the word typo, is it a typo?

Banging your head against the wall in a moment of indefatigable frustration can leave a mark. If your name is Mark, woe to you.

A slippery slope upon which one slides can leave you with a sprained ankle. I have not recently sprained any of my ankles. If I make it sound like I have a great number of ankles, it is because I made it sound that way.

4 comments:

Zhoen said...

Rain in your underwear? Have you seen a urologist, or are you nearly nudely running in downpours?

It's a type of typo.

It would be good if indefatigable frustration can leave a Mark, if one is Mark.

Oh, the usual number of ankles, three or four...

Phil Plasma said...

No, no rain in my underwear, it is just a nonsensical post title to go with a nonsensical post.

It did, however, rain 33mm over the last 24 hours.

Zhoen said...

I take every word here with utter belief and seriousness, doncha know.

Phil Plasma said...

Good to know, thanks.