Monday, July 21, 2014

the cardiologist's nightmare

Today is the 201st day of the year.

My 9yo daughter, C-ling, just recently learned to ride a bicycle. She is still iffy on the start from stop but once she's going, she's going well.

Next week I will be MIA as my family and I go to our yearly summer family camp. My two oldest, G-bot and C-ling are at the same site that family camp is this week. The week after family camp, my two oldest will be going back again for one week.

I've been reading a lot lately about the situation in the Gaza strip between the Palestinians and the Israelites. It seems the leadership of Palestine wants Israel to cease to exist. Meanwhile, Israel is in opposition to all of its neighbours and needs to do all it can for self-preservation. It would be great if Israel could lift the blockade against Gaza and the West Bank, but if doing so puts them at tremendous risk it seems it isn't something they could ever do.

No comments: