Tuesday, February 16, 2016

take out the door mat and replace it with KFC

The lymph node of a module made of putrescent odour is unlike any botulism a herring once painted on a scuffed up wardrobe.

Thoroughly engaging in part time absence is a pass time that visitors often take for granted. I should know.

As far as the Autism spectrum is concerned, I'm fairly certain I am somewhere on it, apart from those nefarious neuro-typicals. That this could lead to my downfall, well, only a blogmate could understand.

A masochist once used a stapler to connect her toes together. I would have used twelve year old scotch tape, myself.

I will never look at a stapler the same way again.

Sandwiched between celebrity and anonymity, most people wallow about willfully, paying particular attention to themselves. I don't think it is exactly natural to put others first, but then, what do I know?

Civilization isn't all it's cracked up to be; well, unless it is civilization that is cracking up. I don't really see any signs in my local vicinity, apart, perhaps, from a greater number of shuttered retail or resto shops. I suppose these things go in cycles, but I fear we're now down to a uni-cycle.

Gasoline has finally come down to under 90 cents per liter around here. I haven't found an online converter that converts from Canadian price per liter per 100km to US price per gallon per mile.

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

My Dylan is on the spectrum, which has advantages.

A very specialized form of staple IS used in foot surgery, but not to staple toes together.

Nothing is all it's cracked up to me, I've found. Panaceas are rare. Pancreases are not.

There is a guy I see near work who rides his unicycle everywhere, all year. Even in snow. He has a helmet, and very good lights.

Phil Plasma said...

Heh, I have a unicycle and with a bit of practice I could get on it again. I take public transit, but from the train to work I could ride it. I don't think I'd ride it in snow, though.