Thursday, March 31, 2016

when blankets are sold like honey

The basket case (that isn't really a case)(and isn't really a basket, either) was strangled by the Lilliputian who smelled like fourteen day old cut roses that had at one time been vaguely pink-ish. Bereft of the left and hanging from a cliff, Cliff lifted his sister's sifter from the thrift store. What even is a Barcalounger?

Mesopotamia probably had a finite number of elephant shaped kites.

I read within the last week that Antarctica is releasing even more above ground ice into the ocean than was originally anticipated meaning a more significant rise in global sea water in a shorter amount of time. Where I live we are about 30m above sea level, so I think we're safe, for now.

A bunch of gobbledeegook was slobbered over by a wreath of garlic. This isn't what you think.

3 comments:

Zhoen said...

Not without my Handbag.


https://youtu.be/mIvQZm8K-yU

Debstar said...

Meanwhile, coral bleaching that is caused by a rise in temperature in our waters means the Great Barrier Reef is in danger of dying off slowly but surely. As for rising waters, maybe I should think about relocating to Toowoomba.

Zhoen said...

https://youtu.be/jAMRTGv82Zo

Because it's been a while since I indulged my tmbg song cue responses.