Tuesday, February 07, 2017

beep creep sleep seep leap

2012 was a year that happened some time ago.

I know; I existed for most of that year. All of the times that I was unconscious during that year I would not have been able to tell you what year it was. I suppose this holds true for this year too.

At Book Group on Friday it came up how some of us in the group abhor poor grammar. Well, your right, me to.

The 22nd of February is a date some number of days from now. That day is the day that I become eligible to give blood again.

April 9, 2017 is also a date, some number of days from now; that is the day I turn exactly 16000 days old. I've been thinking I will host a party to celebrate this auspicious date. My plan has begun.

Elon Musk is getting into TBMs, something I read up about quite some time ago. I wrote this back in 2006.

I think using dynamite to repair a broken chair leg is overkill.

No comments: