Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Trickle-down economics in the box

The last time I went to Guatemala I forgot to pack a scythe blade. Probably a good thing as it would not have passed security.

I never intended on becoming a barn.

Sailing to Belize by way of the Mediterranean is not one of the things I will have done by next Tuesday. I should know.

Applying liberal amounts of apple sauce to my left ankle was not the best use of time while waiting for the correct amount of snow to fall prior to going out to shovel it.

If brain freeze was a flavour, I wonder how many sobriety testers would pretend they were a mime on Wednesday mornings before 9AM.

The dandelion tea maker was not likely to have prevented nothing from not happening. This dispels the leeriness of mismatched socks as they relate to the speed of Neptune's rotation.

There was no maple syrup on the rudimentary web between the middle and index fingers of my left hand as I considered raspberry cheesecake as a snack last Thursday afternoon.

No comments: