Thursday, April 19, 2018

star 50

It was a comment that I posted on some random blog; 10-12 years ago. I don't remember what I wrote, nor what the blogger responded to my comment, but it was equated to a bitch-slap response; that what I had replied wasn't worthy of note in any way.

Deb found my response and this person's reply hilarious and then started replying to my blog posts. As she had started replying to my posts, I started replying to hers.

I got to read about Princess Nuptials.

She got to read a 'Men at Work' snippet.

I got to post from Deb's house.

She got to take me on a nice walk.

I got to welcome my third child into the world.

She got to see her oldest child get a house.

I posted about stuff reduction and Deb voiced in her opinion.

She got to wish 'In The Middle' a happy 21st birthday.

I posted about swearing, and Deb chimed in.

She saw her youngest get her driver's license.

I could go on and on as we shared many things.

She had gone mostly dormant for the last few years, popping back in just a handful of times. I've known of quite a number of regular bloggers who just faded out and stopped blogging; so this is what I figured was happening.

'Teeny Tiny' managed to get in touch with me earlier this week to let me know that Deb had died on April 9th after months of illness.

I will keep Deb's husband and children in my thoughts and prayers as they now move on with her only in their memories.

No comments: