Friday, June 15, 2018

Indy here I come

There were exactly zero baskets of ketchup stains in the left armpit of the pet iguana I do not have.

In other news, FIFA and the World Cup have come to Earth to stick around for a few weeks. Various teams are involved.

In still other news, I am flying to Indianapolis on August 4th and then taking a bus to Bloomington IN for that weekend. This ought to be fun.

In yet more news, I have ordered some wood patterned foam mats as a base to my tent; I've ordered 18 square feet without first having calculated how much I need; it turns out I need 63 square feet total, so I have five more packs of nine square feet to buy. I may seek out some financial assistance for the remaining bundles.

I just received 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle; I am looking forward to reading it.

No comments: