Tuesday, July 31, 2018

When the sap runs so dry it is like the ocean

There is lots of transiting I have in my near future.

Thursday, take the 3h57 354 bus to Atwater, then walk to Berri.

Take the 6h00 Orléans Express to Riviére du Loup, it is scheduled to arrive at 12h20 after having made an 85 minute rest stop in Quebec City.

Take the 13h Maritime Bus from Riviére du Loup to Edmunston where I walk about half an hour from the bus stop to the garage where my van is.

Then I drive home.

Saturday morning I have a flight to Toronto that leaves at 5h30; I am not certain yet how I will get to the airport. Likely either Uber or Taxi.

Flight from here to Toronto, arrive there at 6h54.

Then a flight departs from Toronto at 8h15 to arrive in Indianapolis at 9h50.

Then on the Indy Express Shuttle to get from Indianapolis International Airport to the Greyhound station downtown; I've booked the 11h shuttle to allow for any delays in the flight from Toronto.

That gets me to the Greyhound station at about 11h25. Next I take a Greyhound from there that departs at 12h30 to arrive in Bloomington, IN at 13h35.

At the Greyhound terminal in Bloomington, the host of the AirBNB to which I am staying will pick me up and take me to the AirBNB. I could have walked, it is a 12 minute walk, but she offered the drive, so I will take it.

As for why the van I own is in Edmunston, that is a topic for a separate post.

No comments: