Tuesday, October 16, 2018

when the twigs catch a cold

When bargaining with a calamity that needn't barter with the majority, the minority wouldn't keep from noticing.

There will be a shift in mid-November that has my role change; it will be at a different pace, I expect, and will change the level of customer interaction I have. As with all things, there are positives and there are negatives.

That a storm named 'Michael' could cause such trouble has the Mikes all over the world being shunned. I wonder how far from the central eye of such storms one would have to be such that being in a Quidnon would be safe out in the open water. By design this boat is virtually uncapsizable, and even should it capsize, it is self righting.

Writing the above had me go back and check, and now the Quidnon 2.0 is a barge. Still, I am interested.

No comments: