Friday, November 16, 2018

when three times eleven is myopic

The big question is if beep and I will get closer now that I am switching out of departments.

A wholesome attitude isn't what the butcher offered the cantankerous woman who insisted on cuts measured down to the picometre.

Extremism as a solution to boredom isn't the best path to follow, I should know.

How Amu manages to get the funds for all of their updates is beyond me; still, I'm enjoying their episodes.

There is more I can say about J but I'm not one to spread rumours or speak ill of people.

There was the potential for us to go out together as a group for lunch today to acknowledge my time that was spent in this department, this, a few days after I ballooned beep's desk. I admitted I am more comfortable doing good deeds for others than to be on the receiving end. In all honesty, I can not recall the last time someone has done something specifically for me as a good deed. In any case, the lunch didn't happen. This comes as no surprise to me.

Monday, in my new department, we already have scheduled a department lunch to welcome me in. This is likely to be better attended.

If my strength is with the written word and beep's strength is still to be established, but is clearly not the written word, perhaps I should put aside any specificities.

Lacking any guarantees, listening to the pin drop; counting the chickens before they hatch and all other of the ferrings that fell of the starboard side; well, cast them twice without remembering why. Rinse, repeat. With equanimity I can say the inequality is rising ever higher. Is it conceivable that a revolution could take place? In this day and age? Time will tell, but I am become less certain that it can't happen. After writing the previous sentence I read an article and found that four things have historically corrected inequality: war, disease, state collapse and revolution. Not any of these sound particularly friendly to common folk, but I guess that's the point - make things bad for everyone.

Then there is the FIRE solution that I have been reading quite a bit about recently. If only I can get my own situation settled; hopefully this will happen soon.

Good luck!

No comments: