Friday, April 03, 2020

out of ketchup out of mind

I haven't posted here in a while. It seems this 'work from home' due to C19 has changed up my routine significantly enough that I left this part out.

Oh well, time to update the 'work from home' routine to include this space too.

None of the sock colours that were worn by wild turkeys could have been used as an arrow that is undeserving of a trinket made of elbow grease and synergy.

I would not have remembered the least interesting song played by the bartender's nephew had it not been suffixed by a bland monotonic mid-ranged note that went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

There are a number of push-ups, that, when performed, exceed a number of push-ups that is less then the number done. I should know.

No comments: