Saturday, May 30, 2020

derelict limberger

Beginning a post with 'Not all of the' is a habit I have. I will try to break it by starting this post differently.

Not all of the posts that I have posted to this blog begin with 'Not all of the'; this post is an example.

A silhouette chased me on the way to the grocery store this morning; I only saw it surreptitiously, as one does.

In the store I managed to get through the first eleven items on my list without having to check my list. There were only two items left when I consulted my list. When I make a grocery shopping list, I list the items in the order I would come across them in the store. Here was today's list:
Berries (could be blueberries, raspberries, strawberries... whatever is available)
A tomato
Lettuce
Bananas
Broccoli
Apples
An onion
Bagels
Tortillas
Sausages (for BBQing)
Hot Dog Buns (I bought the hot dogs themselves last week on special)
Diced Tomatoes (2 cans)
Sour Cream

Not on the list that I had added was fresh chicken breasts which were on sale. When I got home I packaged the six sausages into two packs of three and froze them, similarly I froze each of the chicken breasts individually.

I had planned to make tacos for supper tonight for the kids and I, but I napped from 16h40 to 17h56 and when I awoke, I found V-8 had made pancakes and C-ling was at a friend's house.

Not all of the children were home to eat the tacos I would have made, and pancakes had already been made.

There were no silhouettes that I noticed on my way home from the grocery store; it speaks to the direction of the wind.

No comments: