Wednesday, January 27, 2021

making light of lite

A couple of days ago I encountered two instances of SLI on the walk home from wherever I had been.

I am very much enjoying playing table-tennis three times weekly. I get joy from playing and get exercise at the same time.

I have wanted to stop buying granola bars that are each individually packaged and so I found this recipe. I've made it twice now and am quite pleased with it. It won't work for the kids school lunches as it isn't nut-free, however, it means now that while at home we won't eat the individually nut-free packaged ones.

I've been making use of my local library in a more significant way in the last month. I've got a mix of fiction and non-fiction books on my 'To Read' list on the library's website. Last week, among others, I read two Hank Green books (An Absolutely Remarkable Thing and A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor) and this week I will have read two John Scalzi books (Lock In and Head On). The next one I'll read is 'I overcame my autism: and all I got was this lousy anxiety disorder - a memoir' by Sarah Kurchak.

No comments: