Tuesday, September 14, 2021

new experience

Out of the ordinary events tend to happen every so often to people who either seek them out, or, happenstance evades the idea of being ignored.

If I was to count on two fingers the ideas that permeate when I awaken from a well rested and nominal duration sleep period, I'd get at least two ideas. If I had more fingers, I am fairly certain I'd be able to relate more ideas.

I received an email from Alorica that I start on September 20; so now I won't be working for Elections Canada on that day. I will need to inform them and will pass by the plaza where they have an office today or tomorrow. It is too bad, I was looking forward to the experience of it.

One out of the ordinary event I will be seeking out today is a nuru massage. It will be the first, and potentially not the last time I do this. Following that I will eat out somewhere, and then I will attend the Shang-Chi movie for which I have already obtained the ticket for the 13h showing. This is a day 100% for me.

No comments: