Thursday, June 06, 2024

brands that unite to dispel

There is an internal social media site at my work that I was sort of minimally involved with in terms of reading and reacting to certain posts. Last week I received an email from Corporate that I (among ~60 others globally) have been selected to become Super Users of our internal social media site. They are wanting to promote it and to engage more of the 20,000+ employees there are in my company.

We (the Super Users group) have a Teams channel and had a first introduction session with the Corporate people driving this last week and have three more meetings spread out over the next three months. By having joined this group I am beginning to get to know some employees who are very distant from me. I have been posting a post on my own Storyline one per day, and have a notepad where I have prepared in advance what I will post per day for the next two weeks. As I get more ideas I keep adding to that list into the future.

What I like about this as compared to FB (which I had years ago dabbled in only briefly) is that there are no ads or anything that is not company or employee based being posted and in my feed.

No comments: