stop the racket
Is the racket noise, or is it something that a tennis player would use?
If one was to stop the noise, one would have to get other people (or machines) to stop making noise; not necessarily an easy task.
If one was to stop the tennis player, it ought to be easier, as usually a tennis player is only an individual person.
In terms of noise, I'm usually rather permissive about it; only in the very rare occasions that my head aches would I prefer a noise-less environment.
In terms of stopping a tennis player; I'm doubtful I would ever do that as anyone who is playing tennis is performing an action that is either maintaining or improving their own fitness level, and I am in full support of that as it applies to anyone, including tennis players.
Now what about the situation where a tennis player is making a lot of noise while also using their racket?
Upon further reflection, a racket could also be a dishonest scheme for obtaining money. This I would stop as much as I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment