Wednesday, October 07, 2026

bring outside the choice not made

There isn't much I can say about the right thing to do under the circumstances that do not allow for indecision.

There is more I can say about using absurdities to obfuscate, but I'll pass on doing so presently.

The Parti Quebecois won the provincial election earlier this week, they won with a minority which is good, however, PSPP, the leader and our Premier-elect, has indicated he would reopen the Churchill Falls power generation agreement with NFLD and Lab and the Federal government. From what I know of this agreement, it is already good and the plan ought to go forward as is.

PSPP also expressed disdain for the Alto HSR project; this comes as no surprise as PQ support from urban areas is extremely limited, but just the same, the HSR will benefit us here in Quebec and he ought to not produce obstacles. 

I've begun doing the Nonsense Walks (@NonsenseWalks on YouTube) and I am enjoying the process of putting the videos together. There is the video using my mobile device of walking, there is my recorded narration and there is the underlying simple music that all is produced by me.

There is no intro or outro, there is no call to subscribe or like, it is just absurdities and nonsense lined up with a walk on a street. I figure I have a potential subscription rate of 1 or 2 people out of a million. This does not concern me; it is no different from my audience here on my blog. 

No comments: