Thursday, October 18, 2018

obviously, the corroborative

I do not tend to ever complain of being hungry. When I hear people say 'I'm hungry', to me it is a sharing of information that accomplishes nothing, serves no purpose, and is a sign of an inability to deal with being hungry.

I'm quite pleased with the Quidnon 2.0 redesign, it will be much easier to build. Still, I haven't a great track record with respect to being 'handy', so I'd likely hire some skilled workers to do much of the work and I'd be around to help move things into place, or do the jobs that do not require a lot of skill.

In other news, the new CAQ government is getting sworn into government today. We'll have to see how the next four years go as they have a majority and they have some changes in mind.

Finally, I feel really bad for the fiançee of Jamal Khashoggi. They were planning their wedding and he needed documents from the Saudi kingdom to make it happen, so in the Saudi embassy in Turkey he went in while she waited outside. He hasn't been seen since and is likely in dismembered pieces somewhere in the Turkish waste management system, or in parts that were shipped back to Saudi.

No comments: