Monday, January 07, 2019

When else to count to twelve?

There isn't much I can say about painting a hedge hog the colour that a cyclically inclined brushing robot would use as a staff upon which to measure the second highest note a slightly inebriated six year old girl would use while singing the alphabet song.

That today is January 7th comes as no surprise to me. It reminded no one of anything important.

There is a chance of weather to take place over the next few minutes. Most of it will be outdoors.

As of the first moment of this year, people starting having their next trip around the sun begin with respect to anniversaries that take place this year. I am about half way through my trip around the sun, just a bit past it as I have 163 days until I begin my next revolution, when I turn 16,801 days old.

No comments: