Wednesday, March 03, 2021

twice, why else?

The sun is shining, through the tulips that haven't sprouted as there is still between 10 and 30cms of snow on the ground.

I have yet to hear a cicada in 2021. Last year, it was only in July this happened.

I get to play table tennis today; I'm quite looking forward to it.

Not all of the items in this list are made of soliloquies or sub-par ice cream flavours.

I got a really good chuckle out of the question: your favourite: swimming laps or the number 17?

There is a meeting in my calendar scheduled for 15h30 today, I have joined it, but no one else has; this bodes well for me; I will de-join it. Leave it? Depart from the meeting? Cancel my connection? 

I did a cost comparison of Glace Bay vs staying where I am, if I was to do this today. Yes, buying a house there would decrease my savings; but the monthly costs would be far less. Still; this isn't something I can do while my children still need me to be around as the youngest is but twelve years old.

Off to TT I go! 


No comments: