Friday, April 28, 2023

bring out all that isn't

I am blessed to not really having suffered any moderate to high levels of anxiety at any time in my last 18,210 days. The same can't be said of my socks, who have to deal with my hallux nails pushing against and through them.

The dialect that a West Indian immigrant within Canada uses to speak to customers calling from the mid-west US is not the kind of thing you'd take with you on a beach vacation. I should know.

A Beach vacation? I am thinking of either Youghall Beach or Cobourg Beach.

Both of those beaches are accessible to me by train. During idle time at my job that is definitely slowing down now that we are almost at the very end of personal tax season I have been researching vacations that are available to me exclusively by train. These include:

  • A trip to Churchill Manitoba
  • A trip to Saskatoon and Regina
  • A trip to Campbellton and Bathurst
  • A trip to Amherst and Halifax
  • A trip to Windsor to then go see a Detroit Lions NFL game
  • A trip to Niagara Falls
I guess that's about all for today.

No comments: