Wednesday, May 17, 2023

vacationing in an Arizona made of

I went for an Ashgrove - Donegani - Elm - St-Charles - Lakeshore - Beaconsfield - Lakeshore - Lakeside - tunnel - Donegani - Ashgrove walk yesterday evening after it had rained for much of the day.

It was nice to walk along Lac St Louis so I could see the calm water, a few ducks and other wildlife. Visibility also opened up so I could see the far shore.

I kept a pretty brisk pace so as to keep my heart working a little harder. It was only around 5c at the time as otherwise, if it had been warmer, I might have gone for a run. After today it is supposed to warm up again.

During my walk I passed various people, mostly walking in an opposite direction to me. I would say hello, and almost always they would say hello back to me. Twice I passed a person who was walking in the same direction but slower than I was. We would also exchange hellos.

No comments: