Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kentucky Fried peanuts

Mars is a planet most would say is. And why not? Mixed up metaphors denied by elementary particle physicists created catastrophic pearl sized lemonade stands sitting in a rural setting, languishing in the hot sun, dangling nightmares on a sylvan thread. Are you particular about nonsense or do you reach for a lozenge when it is time for a nap? Mexico reminds him of solidarity among pheasants, pheasants are reminded of freedom by the market driven drivel purported by CNN analysts. Home is where you are when you are not somewhere other than home.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Why is the I and C red? I'm going to have to read this again when I'm sober. Oinks.

Krista said...

languishing in the hot sun, dangling nightmares on a sylvan thread

I can't say I understand it any better now, but the language is lllluscious.

Phil Plasma said...

The 'i' and 'c' are coloured to test your comprehension. If you can see them, and you read them as 'I see', indicating comprehension, then you have understood the post. Thanks for the lllluscious, BTW.

I often have cross images stuck in my mind and I use whatever forum I can to expunge them.