Friday, June 29, 2007

New Kids on the Block

Maybe this weekend I will take my kite out. Maybe I will go swimming in my pool, the above ground 18' pool in my backyard. Maybe I will do some laundry (likely). It is a long weekend, we are celebrating the 140th anniversary of Canada's confederation commonly called Canada Day. Canada Day is actually July 1st, but since the first falls on a Sunday this year the powers that be have determined that Monday should be a day off of work.

Definitely this weekend involves going to a friends house tonight for their weekly Friday night BBQ, and tomorrow afternoon going to the wake of my maternal grandmother who passed on Wednesday. Everything else this weekend is up in the air.

2 comments:

The OE said...

Shoot fireworks across the border. Of Quebec.

Debstar said...

Go swimming definately.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope she had a full and happy life.