Thursday, January 29, 2009

all is well

We are all doing well.

25 centimetres of snow fell through the day yesterday and into the night. I still have not finished shoveling it out of the driveway.

This is the very last January 29th, 2009 any of us will ever experience. I seem to recall having experienced a January 29th last year. I expect to experience one next year too, though I am not willing to prognosticate to any further detail.

I have not yet managed the time to read anyone else's blog. I hope to make the time for that later today. If not today, perhaps tomorrow. If not tomorrow, hopefully soon.

3 comments:

phx said...

blogs shmogs. enjoy that sweet baby girl of yours!!

Debstar said...

What phx said! If you disappear for a few weeks it will be completely understandable.

Zhoen said...

You got enough entrancement, everything else can just wait.