Friday, October 25, 2013

if derelicts ruled the innards

There is no quagmire in the searching of a solution to a problem that can be stated simply, there is only the certainty that not all simple problems have simple solutions. Extremely complex problems can have simple solutions that are difficult to explain due to the complexity of the problem.

There is a debate among bloggers as to whether or not they should continue to blog as it appears to be a dying medium. This is neither a simple nor a complex problem. Who knows if it even needs a solution?

I think this is the right medium for me. Well, at least for now.

For those of you who are having a weekend, please make sure to water your house plants. For those of you who aren't having a weekend, I hear the pancakes are good when consumed two at a time.

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

I keep blogging, but I've considered recording on wax cylinders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7OWOUKH0k

Debstar said...

I've tried leaving comments on blogs using the iPad that In The Middle lent me but for some reason blogger doesn't post them. Oh well.

This iPad is great for some things and I must admit I haven't been using the computer much because the iPad is easier, but it is useless for blogging because it takes me so much longer to type anything. I'd like to say that is the reason why I don't blog much anymore, but it isn't, I'm just not that inspired anymore.