Thursday, February 27, 2014

image

I was wrong, the normal max temperature this week is -1C, not -3C like I had mentioned previously somewhere. It has been significantly colder and especially windy yesterday, today and tomorrow. It is only getting as warm as -7C here today, but with the wind it will feel colder. Tonight the temperature is to drop to -16C and tomorrow it will be colder still.

Normally I'm okay with winter lasting as long as it does but this winter has been way colder than any in the past ten years and it is becoming tiresome.

3 comments:

Zhoen said...

My sympathies.

On the other hand, it was 65˚F (35C) yesterday, and I do feel like rubbing it in a bit.

Phil Plasma said...

Our weather will change soon enough (I hope!).

meshie said...

I was tired of this winter almost as soon as it began. But then again, I really hate winter, generally.