Monday, April 14, 2014

Be all that you can think

So the oligarcholist mismerred like a flourkrend blir. I denied all of it. What else could I do?

Posing questionable feedback with a lack of even the least subtle of comprehension can make awash the delving of reciprocity. I should know as it seems I am becoming an expert given the number of times I have received said feedback. Playing with misshapen blocks is roughly equivalent.

I'm not married to the idea of painting ceilings a plaid colour. As I am already married, the idea will have to suffer.

Being brainwashed isn't all that terrible; how else would you keep it clean?

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Straight away I started humming 'if I only had a brain' from the Wizard of Oz.

Phil Plasma said...

I was wondering what the tune was; thanks for letting me know, hearing it from this far it only came in dimly.