Friday, June 13, 2014

If I was to rip your shoulder

The rain continues as predicted, and the forecast has changed such that the rain will continue into Saturday.

The World Cup in Brazil yesterday started with the first goal scored for Croatia, scored by a Brazilian player. A sign of things to come?

This weekend my oldest, G-bot, will celebrate his confirmation into Catholicism; following that we'll have a reception at my house.

Next week I will celebrate the arrival of my fourteen thousand nine hundred and seventy fifth day.

In Ontario, a liberal majority provincial government was elected yesterday. This and the recent election in Quebec of a liberal majority bodes well for the federal election next year.

My shoe acquisition in the last four years has jumped significantly. I may be acquiring yet another pair in the coming days.

Oh, and the subject of this post was figurative, not literal.

1 comment:

Zhoen said...

Mine keep piling up, as I keep the ones no longer good for walking, as dirty shoes for the garden.