Monday, September 15, 2014

loud talkers unite

I haven't traveled much in the last six minutes; I've mostly been at or near the desk at which I sit during the day on weekdays while I am at my job. In the last six hours I haven't traveled much, either, as I had arrived at work this morning at just about six hours ago. I haven't traveled much in the last six days, though I did go to Elgin. I haven't travelled much in the last six weeks. I haven't traveled much in the last six months, though I have been to Nevis and Jamaica. I haven't traveled much in the last six years, though I have gone to a few different places. I haven't been alive for all of the last six decades, but I did travel during the decades I was alive. I haven't been alive for all of the last six centuries, but I did travel for a part of one of the past six centuries. I haven't been alive for all of the last six millennia, and I think you get the point.

No comments: