Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ubiquitously absent

Woke up this morning to an outdoor temperature of -7C with winds at 20KPH gusting to 30KPH. Our mid-fall weather is getting some winter weather.

I did not have any cucumber as part of my lunch today.

I decided to take the stairs up to the sixth floor of my work building where my office is located. It has been a while since I have done this, and perhaps now that it is colder outside, I will do it more often. Doing this in the summer gets me too hot by the time I get to my floor.

I only have a couple of deep cuts in mind so far, I'll have to get on this soon to get it out in time.

My son and I went to see 'Interstellar' last night at the movies. It was interesting cinematographically, and the acting was mostly good. As a story it was interesting too but it just lacked an extra something that as a sci-fi movie, would push it to the top. I'm not really good at criticizing so it is difficult for me to isolate what could be done to improve it.

2 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Good exercise taking the stairs. Read Interstellar was good but not great.

Debstar said...

I went to see Interstellar this week too. It went for too long (3 hours is too long for any movie in my books) and at the end I was getting bored. I liked the scene with the giant waves the most. I think they could have found a better actress for the part that Anne Hathaway played but the young girl that played that part was excellent and I'm thinking we will see a lot more of her in the future.