Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Yes, there are peacocks in my lemonade

I don't know what your stance is on immigration. I'm rather liberal about the idea and would prefer a world that was more porous.

I am fortunate in that the company where I work, though we are less than seventy employees, we can hear spoken among the employees:
English
French,
Spanish,
Bulgarian,
Mandarin,
Italian,
Arabic,
Lebanese
and perhaps one or two others I can't name at the moment.

Since we are working hard to expand into South America, we have hired a number of Spanish speaking employees lately, so that seems to be the second most prominently spoken language after English.

3 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Great way to learn a new language or ten

shenry said...

That's great. My workplace is so monochromatic it's sad. I wish we had a lil more diversity here. My estimate is 80% white male between the ages of 50-65.

Zhoen said...

I'm all for mixing and flowing and every imaginable language.