Thursday, November 19, 2015

likewise, the timbre of the column

I read this article about Kesha's troubles. While I'm not an enormous fan, a few of her songs I've found quite catchy and having come across this article by chance I felt it deserved to be shared. Of course, posting it here on my blog will only get one or three readers to see the link, out of whom maybe only zero or one will follow the link, but no matter, I'm doing it because I feel for her and others in her position.

I also read about Ronda Rousey and how she popularized women's MMA and UFC to a significant degree but lost her most recent bout to Holly Holm. I'm by no means a UFC fan; however, with Ronda potentially finishing her career in MMA, perhaps Kesha can hire her as a bodyguard whenever she has to interact with Luke.

In case you haven't noticed, we are past the midpoint of the month of November, 2015.

No comments: