Sunday, December 13, 2015

When moving sideways is unlike a temporary permanence

Thanks to a Louisville KY conference this past summer, Bourbon has become my spirit of choice. People look down on what I mix it with, but it is very helpful that I don't care what other people think. Put some ice in a glass and pour in some bourbon; I think probably two sevenths is about the right ratio, though I would accept three sevenths. The remaining liquid poured into the glass is Sprite.

I had three such drinks last night, the first two with Bulleit and the last with Jim Beam's Devil Cut. This was at a friend of ours' Christmas Party; one I have attended only one out of every three years. It was very helpful this year that my company's Christmas Party was not on the same night as this one.

Friday night of this current weekend was the Christmas Concert at G-bot school - he sings in the choir there but they also had the school band playing.

Today, Sunday, at 16h00 it is the Christmas concert at my church where both the children's choir and the adult choir as well as various musicians will be performing. C-Ling since in the children's choir, so we will be going to that.

Yes, Christmas season has begun.

No comments: