Sunday, July 23, 2017

without telling fiction

My family and I were away for the last week, we got back yesterday and this evening I thought to take a moment to post this post.

It is 22h30 as I type this sentence, on a Sunday night, the Sunday immediately prior to returning to work after a week off. There are zero incandescent light bulbs in my left front pocket.

Nairobi is one of those places I have never been. It would only cost 15,051$ to fly First Class on Swiss Air, leaving at 16h40, flying overnight, with a 3h40 layover in Zurich then finally arriving in Nairobi at 18h40 local time. On Tripadvisor's top things to do in Nairobi there is:
1. David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
2. African Fund for Endangered Wildlife
3. Nairobi National Park

So, there would be a lot of African animal viewing.

From Wikipedia, David Sheldrick was famous naturalist and founding Warden of Tsavo East National Park, after he died, his wife, Daphne, started the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. They nurse elephants and then integrate them back into the wild.

I checked again, and the count of incandescent light bulbs in my left front pocket still amounts to zero.

No comments: