Thursday, August 17, 2017

What came after Mesopotamia?

It isn't every Thursday that has in it, a bowl of petunias.

I should know.

Today marks the last day of swim classes for my girls; they will receive a simple version of a report card indicating what level they should register into in a subsequent session.

My plan is to run three circuits of my neighbourhood Spartan Race training run this evening; this time I will also test the consumption of a protein bar. I bought three different kinds to see if one is superior to the others and I will do three separate training runs before the actual race. The plan is to cut the bar into thirds; at the start of the first circuit, eat a third, at the start of the second circuit, eat a third and at the start of the third circuit, eat the last third.

With respect to intermittent fasting, I have taken this up again, having fasted this past Monday, and I am doing so again today. Monday and Thursday have often worked best for me. On Monday the day flew by and I hardly had a hunger pang. Today already it seems will be more challenging.

Yesterday I gave blood.


I would say all of my readings are in good shape.

I will not be going to Mexico tomorrow.

No comments: