Monday, August 28, 2017

Welcome to the gallup

It has been a while since I have posted.

Oh well.

I participated in a Spartan Race this past weekend, Beast distance. It was 21km of going up and down a mountain with 30 obstacles to overcome. I failed the spear throw and one other one I did only half, but I cheated and didn't end up doing the burpees you are supposed to do when you don't succeed at an obstacle.

I'm okay with that little bit of cheating. The course itself is punishing enough; there is no need for further abuse.

If I was in the elite competition level, I would really have to do them.

In other news, I have taken up chainsaw juggling; it was a lot of fun until I managed to cut off both arms. This post was submitted by typing with my toes.

I have no plans to travel to Ecuador in the next six minutes. I may, however, get up from my chair.

No comments: