Thursday, September 07, 2017

when rejection spends ejection

It was breathtakingly obvious, that which was observed to have been extremely obvious.

Kind of like noticing that someone's aglets were of a different colour from the shoe-laces to which they were attached.

It is rather myopic of the sultans of soliloquy to cause stealthy invasions to occur on even numbered days at odd numbered nocturnal hours.

RISK and Dominion, two games that I own and enjoy playing.

Napping and sleeping, two pass-times that I enjoy doing.

Hamburger and French Fries, two foods I enjoy eating.

Bourbon and Sprite, two contents of a drink I enjoy drinking.

Left and Right, two feet that I enjoy using to run.

The coworker to my left is very trilingual where speaking English is his weakest language, but still, he speaks it very well.

My left wrist is adorned with exactly zero wrist-watches. I should know.

The summer season here in the Northern Hemisphere, is slowly drawing to a close. The autumnal equinox is September 22. On that day, more or less, there will be roughly an equal number of hours of daylight and night time. I don't think there will be any cucumbers involved.

2 comments:

MikeE said...

This is a comment... or is it?

Phil Plasma said...

It certainly smells like one.