Friday, March 16, 2018

like a limerick painted black and orange

When unexpected reciprocity reminded the banker of her left shoe's broken heel, the calamity that would have put asunder the sympathizer was dealt a terminal blow. All subversive witnesses kept a log of the event into which they wrote nothing; as logging such things is against the policy.

Blandly flavoured rice as a side dish to fledgling excellence makes hungry those starved of both food and relentless ambition.

The Witch Doctor prescribed exaggerated elocution, twice a day, while reciting the alphabet both forwards and backwards.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

Green is a colour that only two thirds of a fifth would pick for the ideal fragrance used by a sturgeon fisherman who paints his perennially hidden toenails.

A silhouette once chased me down the length of a tunnel that traverses the highway and train tracks from the south to the north. Once I turned the corner at the north end of the tunnel, the silhouette disappeared; as they so often do. Perhaps it was never there to begin with. I suppose I will never know with certainty.

If people from the after life go bowling do they also get a 'turkey' symbol if they get three strikes in a row?

I have used a Galatian sword to open up unwelcome postal mail exactly zero times in the last six minutes. I am not certain whether it was because I have no Galation sword, or because I received no unwelcome postal mail.

Do remember to think twice before reacting.

No comments: