Wednesday, March 21, 2018

split kit slip

In other news, blankets made of licorice went fallow due to the mice resurgence.

I've moved into an apartment.

The living room has green walls and a green ceiling.

The girl's bedroom has a single wall that is a dark purple while the remaining three walls are aqua-marine blue. The ceiling is white.

None of the rest of the apartment has been painted.

There is one more bedroom that I sleep in, that G-Bot will sleep in when I have the kids with me. I will then sleep in the living room on the sofa.

There is also a kitchen/dining room. A balcony off the bedroom.

It is within easy walking distance of a train station and a number of city buses that are common and take passengers pretty much right into the city.

It is within walking distance of V-8's school, so that is good. C-Ling and G-bot both can catch the train easily.

Just a bit short on food now; once that is rounded out I'll be ready to have the kids stay with me.

No comments: